Monday, February 7, 2011

Dear Mr. President

   The White House just posted this on facebook:

   "Advise the Advisor is a new program to help senior staff at the White House stay connected to the American people. Think of this as your direct line to the senior staff at the White House. Visit http://wh.gov/Advise to give us your advice, feedback and opinions about key issues."

   Here is my message to the senior staff:

I feel the approval of GMO alfalfa and beets has the potential of destroying the organic farming community and contaminating the food supply irrevocably.

It seems obvious at this point that this administration is more interested in big business than in the average American.

In 2008 I voted for change, hoping that corporations like Monsanto and DuPont might be kicked out of the food industry. Instead I feel that I was sold out.

No comments:

Post a Comment